Each of you is special to us! As our customer, you become a valuable member of our Avant-garde magic community since we share the same interests and passion for fashion, originality, and extraordinary style with deep meaning.
At Mystic J, we are committed to creating beautiful, high-quality jewelry while prioritizing sustainability and ethical practices. Our journey encompasses aligning with the Sustainable Development Goals, responsible sourcing of materials, reducing our environmental impact, and ensuring a transparent supply chain. We continuously innovate, share best practices, and collaborate with industry stakeholders to drive positive change.
Ear cuffs, also known as ear wraps or ear climbers, have been a popular trend in the jewelry industry for centuries. These unique accessories are designed to wrap around the ear's outer rim and can be worn alone or paired with other earrings. They come in various designs and styles, from delicate and dainty to bold and statement-making, making them perfect for any occasion. Ear cuffs are also comfortable to wear and do not require piercings, making them accessible to everyone.
What is Avant-garde jewelry, how did the movement start, and what it stands for? Discover the history of unconventional statement jewelry that expresses individuality and uniqueness through bold designs, unique styles, and unusual materials. Future of the jewelry: Avant-Garde Jewelry design that pushes boundaries and impacts contemporary fashion.
Ensure payment safety when shopping online with this informative blog post. Learn about effective methods such as checking for SSL certificates and trust seals, using payment gateways and credit cards, and staying cautious of unsolicited emails. In addition, discover how Mystic J, a specific brand, implements advanced technology for secure payment options. Don't compromise on safety. Read this post for tips and best practices to protect your personal and financial information while shopping online.
Female alopecia remains one of the great taboos in the XXI century. Few people even today know that the most common alopecia is also a thing for women! Unfortunately, being a woman and being bald is a great taboo in our society. Therefore, it is vital to raise awareness of alopecia and support women affected by the diseases that cause hair loss. The fashion industry should keep supporting women with alopecia and remind society that every woman is beautiful.
Jewelry History is interesting since it makes us understand how, through the ages, human has been a lover of everything beautiful and eager to take care of the valuables that give their appearance a special elegance.
In Mystic J, we only use two kinds of silver one is close to fine silver, an alloy of 95% silver; the remaining 5% is copper, and the second is Sterling silver 925. Our jewelry is 100% free of Nickel and Zinc.
There are several options when it comes to knowing what your ring size is. However, most measuring tips require taking into account your knuckle that can be bigger than your finger and the size fluctuation, which changes depending on temperature. ...
We recommend choosing nickel-free, none-plated sterling silver jewelry. But it's up to you. If you prefer jewelry that is less prone to tarnishing and scratching, then rhodium-plated sterling silver is a great option. But if you want to enjoy silver health benefits, then pure sterling silver is the way to go.
Sign up and Be the first
Subscribe and receive news, exclusive offers, inspiration, and much more...
Gemini Mystic Box - Special Offer
Get your favorite Gemini jewelry set in a special Mystic Box! Take your style to the next level!
Scorpio Mystic Box - Special Offer
Get your favorite Scorpio jewelry and create the sexiest look with minimal effort!
Aries Mystic Box - Special Offer
Get your favorite Aries jewelry and empower your bold authenticity!